If you are looking for a payment infrastructure solution with the best technology to improve user experience, ParamPOS product is just for you. Here, you can find all the information you need about how to get a virtual POS, the required documents for the application, virtual POS commission fees, and more.
Virtual POS service is an important system that ensures the information security of users and businesses. It works on the same logic as the operation of standard POS usage. It enables users to safely receive services or products in online shopping processes. In addition to protecting consumer information, web POS products also provide secure payment collection for businesses.
How Can I Get a Virtual POS?
You may want your business to benefit from advanced technology and exceed its limits. You need to meet some infrastructure requirements and reach out to consumers. To be able to sell safely to the audiences you target, you will need a payment provider. To get a virtual POS service, you must apply to the institutions authorized by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK). When getting a virtual POS, it is important to consider your needs and make a decision based on the advantages offered to you.
Required Documents for Virtual POS
The required documents may vary depending on the bank or payment service provider, but generally, the following documents are required:
- Commercial registry gazette: A document that shows the legal status of your business and its activities.
- Tax registration certificate: A document that shows your business is registered with the tax office.
- Signature circular: A document that shows the authorized signatories of your business.
- Identity card: A valid identity card of the authorized signatories.
How is a Virtual POS Application Evaluated?
After submitting your pre-application, you can speak with a customer representative to discuss the details. Before the conversation, you must have submitted the documents requested according to the business guidelines. If you have submitted all of the necessary documents for the virtual POS provider, the following steps will be taken into consideration:
- The website where the virtual POS will be used must have a payment option with a card.
- There should be an informative page about the security policy and privacy commitment.
- Access to the site should be smooth, and payment page steps should work without any issues.
- Important information about the company such as address, title, e-mail, etc. must be up-to-date and complete.
- Information about user rights related to cancellation, refund, and warranty conditions must be provided.
Virtual POS Commission
When looking for the most ideal solutions for your business, it is important to estimate the costs. Virtual POS commission rates are among the additional costs that will be reflected on you. Compared to physical POS devices, virtual POS is more economical and suitable for businesses. However, you should pay attention to transaction and commission fees when selecting a payment infrastructure.
ParamPOS product reduces the expense items of businesses with the most suitable commission options. Virtual POS commission rates starting from 0.56% with customized solutions and rates for your business are available on Param.
Apply for a free Virtual POS now to determine transaction fees and commission rates, and our customer representative will contact you as soon as possible.